Monday 1 March 2010

And here we go...

For the longest time I've made it quite well-known to people that I'm not the blogging type. I could never motivate myself to sit down and write about my life and thoughts for the supposed benefit or enrichment of a reading public who, perhaps rightly so, don't really care all that much about what's going on in my life.

But then I got to thinking of the number of occasions I've found myself conversing (read: ranting) to/with a friend (or my wife, bless her patience) on some topic or another. To spare these regular receivers of such attentions, or perhaps to spread their suffering to even larger crowds, I have concluded that, if I'm going to engage in in-depth rants and musings, why not write 'em down? Who knows? Someone may actually find them interesting. Yeah, we'll see about that last part, but a guy can dream, can't he?

So with that, welcome to my virtual forum/tea house/philosophical salon/ashram/debate hall. All our welcome and none shall be censored (only laughed at and perhaps eloquently horse-whipped if they get particularly asshat-ish).

As the great sage and philosopher V once said, or at least he should have, 'A revolution without tea is a revolution not worth having.'

Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment